UTV MEN’S TOUR
Explore this 4 day UTV ride featuring full-throttle straightaways, technical rocky stretches, fast-flowing wooded trails and more on our way to see one of the 7 wonders of the natural world. As usual we will be bringing along a professional chef, photographer, videographer and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget. There’s no better way to see the Grand Canyon than this.
Men’s Grand Canyon UTV – 4 Day
• March 23rd – 26th
• Nov 2nd – 5th
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us here and a real human will get back to you.
• $6,000 for primary driver (Includes 2023 Can-Am UTV rental, gear, fuel, food, drinks and more.)
• $4,250 per person for shared UTV (minimum of 2 Adults required to book)
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Season: April-May / September-October
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel roads, two-track dirt roads, short approachable rocky stretches, and pavement
Difficulty Level I:
• Beginner UTV riders with no prior experience are well suited for the ride
• Drivers license
• Good physical fitness
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument