OFF-ROAD MOTO TOUR
400 miles of off-road riding through an insane variety of terrain. We’ll start the ride in St. George Utah ride through the desert of the Arizona strip on endless straightaways, rock gardens, through ancient juniper tree groves and into high altitude pine forests on our way to our final camp at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. This trip features incredible terrain from technical to full throttle. There’s no better way to see the Grand Canyon than this.
Men’s Grand Canyon Moto – 4 Day
• October 25th – 28th (2 SPOTS LEFT)
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us here and a real human will get back to you.
• Starting at $5,000 per person
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Difficulty Level: I
• Beginner riders with street-only experience can finish the ride though they will be challenged
• Intermediate riders with dirt experience will enjoy the pace at the front of the pack
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
• Motorcycle license
• Some street experience
• Good physical fitness
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument