Co-Ed UTV TOUR
Perfect for couples and your whole crew, this 4 day UTV ride features full-throttle straightaways, technical rocky stretches, fast-flowing wooded trails and more on our way to see one of the 7 wonders of the natural world. As usual we will be bringing along a professional chef, photographer, videographer and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget. There’s no better way to see the Grand Canyon than this.
• $6,000 for primary driver (Includes 2022 Can-Am UTV rental, gear, fuel, food, drinks and more.)
• $2,500 to add a UTV co-driver/passenger (driver and co-driver share one machine)
• 30% deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 30% discount if you bring your own street-legal UTV (plate, lights, horn)
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Season: April-May / September-October
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel roads, two-track dirt roads, short approachable rocky stretches, and pavement
Difficulty Level I:
• Beginner UTV riders with no prior experience are well suited for the ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 11am meetup/pickup in Las Vegas, NV
- 2 hour van transport to the Fleet Warehouse meetup at 2:30pm MST in St. George, UT
- Machine orientation and packing
- Ride from Utah crossing the border into Arizona on remote backroads until we reach our Meadow Camp
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) continuing northeast to our North Rim Camp
- All-day ride (with breaks) westbound up to Mt. Trumbull towards our final Mountain Camp
- All-day ride (with breaks) from our Mountain Camp back across the plains of the Grand Canyon National Parashant back to St. George, UT
- 2 hour van transport for an evening arrival in Las Vegas
- Plan to stay in Las Vegas this evening and fly out the following morning
Yes, we really do take your phones away…
All Wilderness trips have been device-free since we started. This means we’ll lock your phone in a safe and don’t bring your camera either. This is intentional to ensure that you get to experience a unique distraction-free experience and is always a highlight of the guests. We’ll be capturing all the photos so you can just enjoy the experience. #trustus
DON’T WORRY, We will have a sat phone with us at all times for inbound and outbound emergency communication with family.
I am a very new rider is the trip for me?
We specialize in and enjoy teaching brand new riders. Whether you have street experience and no off-road experience or little motorcycle experience at all we will help you learn and master the basics by the end of the trip. We have a sweep guide that will make sure you have a great experience and can ride your own ride. Approximately 50% of our guest are new riders.
I’m an experienced rider, will I be bored?
Absolutely not! Our lead guides are trained to ride just a bit faster than you 😉 We know what it’s like to be on a trip and feel like you can’t go as fast as you want so we’ve designed the trip to allow experienced riders to rip at the front of the pack and not have to worry about the rest of the group keeping up.
What are the age requirements?
- 16+ for Moto, UTV and Snowmobile drivers
- 10+ for Pack Horse trips
- 3-12 years for Dads & Kiddos UTV passengers
Where do we sleep?
We provide one-person tents for all tours except for our Alaska trips where we stay in lodges. Two-person and larger tents are available upon request.
Can I bring a C-PAP machine?
Yes, if you have a portable C-PAP machine we can charge it nightly with the inverter on the chase truck or lodge on the Alaska trips. On horseback trips we will not have any power available.
Where do I pack my stuff and keep my luggage?
On all trips we can store additional luggage that you are not bringing on the ride securely.
For each specific trip we will send packing details upon registration however the general guidelines are below.
- On our Moto trips the chase truck will carry your sleeping bag and ground pad your clothing will be packed into side panniers mounted to your bike.
- UTV trips you can carry all your personal items in the machine.
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument