MEN’S OFF-ROAD MOTO TOUR
No place evokes daydreams of off-road like Baja. Be among the first to experience this brand new Wilderness moto route. This world-famous region offers some of the best, most scenic off-road riding in the world. We’ll be exploring the best trails and roads in Baja California Norte, eating all the tacos, riding stretches of the iconic Baja 1000 route, riding on the beach, deserts, mountains and more. This is a true moto trip of a lifetime.
• Nov 2nd – 5th
• Nov 30th – Dec 4th
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us here and a real human will get back to you.
• Starting at $6,000 per person
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 5 days, 4 nights
Season: February/March and October/November
Accommodations: Best available secure hotels – Double Occupancy (single-occupancy available)
• Pavement, two track, single track, high speed desert riding, loose washes, sand, rocky stretches. Basically a bit of everything.
• Approximately 100-150 miles per day
Difficulty Level: II
• Intermediate riders with prior street and dirt experience will be well suited for and challenged on this ride
• Longer mileage days
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
- Valid motorcycle license in your state/country
- Valid passport
- FMM Tourist Visa application
- Good physical fitness