ZION TO BRYCE
MEN’S DUAL-SPORT MOTO TOUR
This 4 day moto ride features a broad mix of terrain from technical trails, fast-flowing wooded trails, high elevations summits and more. There’s swimming holes and all you could want as we ride through Zion National Park to Bryce and beyond.
Zion to Bryce Moto Tour – 4 Day
• Sept 21st – 24th
• Starting at $5,000 per person
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Season: June – September
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level II: Intermediate riders with prior street and dirt experience will be well suited for this ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- Valid motorcycle license in your state/country
- Good physical fitness