ZION TO BRYCE DUAL-SPORT MOTO TOUR
This 4 day moto ride features a broad mix of terrain from technical trails, fast-flowing wooded trails, high elevations summits and more. There’s swimming holes and all you could want as we ride through Zion National Park to Bryce and beyond.
• June 20th – 23rd
• July 18th – 21st
2025 Dates are now LIVE in the calendar above
Click here to Contact us for Private Trip Info.
• Starting at $5,995 per person
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Motorcycle, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level: I / II
• Beginner riders with street-only experience can finish the ride though they will be challenged
• Intermediate riders with dirt experience will enjoy the pace at the front of the pack as well as the optional single track rides out of camp