ZION TO BRYCE BACKROADS
CO-ED UTV TOUR
Perfect for couples and your whole crew, this 4 day UTV trip features a broad mix of terrain from technical trails, fast-flowing wooded trails, and high elevations. There are creeks, rivers and swimming holes along the way from Zion to Bryce and has and all you could want from an epic off-road adventure.
• $4,150 for primary driver and Can-Am Maverick X3 rental
• $1,150 to add a co-driver/passenger
• $1,000 deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• 5% discount for group bookings of 3 or more guests
• 35% discount if you bring your own street-legal UTV (plate, lights, horn)
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I: Beginner UTV drivers with no prior experience are well suited for this ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 11am meetup/pickup in Las Vegas, NV
- 2 hour van transport to the Fleet Warehouse meetup in St. George, UT
- Machine orientation and packing
- Ride through Warner Valley on our way to Camp #1 in the Kaibab plains
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) heading north into the Coral Pink sands through Dixie National Forest all the way to Camp #2 next to a swimming hole (if temps and/or bravery align)
- All-day ride as we head east through the rugged volcanic terrain of Dixie towards our final epic Camp #3 deep in the Bryce Canyon side-country
- All-day ride from our final camp all the way back to St. George, UT
- 2 hour van transport for an evening arrival in Las Vegas
- Plan to stay in Las Vegas this evening and fly out the following morning
- Rental of 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo UTV (2 and 4 seater models)
- Riding equipment: helmet, gloves
- All fuel
- Professional guides, chef, videographer and photographer
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Personalized swag kit with Wilderness beanie, mug, T-Shirt and more
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, kitchen, etc. (excluding ground-pad and sleeping bag)
- $100k of emergency evacuation insurance
Wilderness Collective operates under in Zion and Bryce National Park and Fishlake National Forest.