This incredible 4 day ride through the famous Paiute trail system into Fishlake National Forest features breathtaking mountains, forests, rushing rivers, and some of the most amazing fly fishing Southern Utah has to offer. As usual we will be bringing along a professional chef, photographer, videographer and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget.
Men’s Paiute Trail UTV Tour – 4 Day
• Sept 7th – 10th (Co-Ed Departure)
• $4,250 per person for shared UTV (minimum of 2 Adults required to book)
• $6,000 for solo UTV driver (Includes 2023 Can-Am UTV rental, gear, fuel, food, drinks and more.)
• $2,500 per person to add Adult Co-driver/Passenger (must be paired with UTV rental. Maximum of 4 Adults per UTV)
• 30% deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Season: July – September
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I: Beginner UTV drivers with no prior experience are well suited for this ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
• Valid driver’s license in your state/country
• Good physical fitness