THE MOSTLY DUTCH GUYS
BAJA, MEXICO MOTO TOUR
No place evokes daydreams of off-road like Baja. Be among the first to experience this brand new Wilderness moto route. This world-famous region offers some of the best, most scenic off-road riding in the world. We’ll be exploring the best trails and roads in Baja California Norte, eating all the tacos, riding stretches of the iconic Baja 1000 route, riding on the beach, deserts, mountains and more. This is a true moto trip of a lifetime.
• April 4-8, 2024
• Retail is price is discounted to $4,500pp with 8 riders or $4,000pp with 10+ riders
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• $500 deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
Duration: 5 days, 4 nights
Accommodations: Best available secure hotels – Double Occupancy (single-occupancy upgrade available)
• Pavement, two track, single track, high speed desert riding, loose washes, sand, rocky stretches. Basically a bit of everything.
• Approximately 100-125 miles per day
Difficulty Level: II
• Intermediate riders with prior street and dirt experience will be well suited for and challenged on this ride
• Longer mileage days
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
Note: Exact itinerary subject to change based on best available accommodations, conditions and overall route modifications. Trust us.
8am pickup at the San Diego airport and transport to staging at the Tecate border
Packing, bike orientation
Ride across the border at Tecate
All day ride to our lodging east of Ensenada
Riding through Ensenada then along the coast of the Pacific to our lodging near Punta Cabras
Epic ride as we continue south tracing the coastline until we reach our southern-most point of San Quintin
We head back North through the foothills and spectacular riding making our way back to Punta Cabras for our lodging.
Ride north along the coastal route then passing through Valle de Guadalupe which is Baja’s wine country
Cross back into the USA at Tecate and return back to staging
Van transport back to San Diego then Los Angeles
- Valid motorcycle license in your state/country
- Valid passport
- FMM Tourist Visa application
- Good physical fitness