LEADERSHIP LAB PRESENTS:
GRAND CANYON UTV TOUR
This 4 day UTV ride featuring full-throttle straightaways, technical rocky stretches, fast-flowing wooded trails and more on our way to see one of the 7 wonders of the natural world. As usual we will be bringing along a professional chef, photographer, videographer and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget. There’s no better way to see the Grand Canyon than this.
Leadership Lab: Grand Canyon UTV – 4 Day (April 30th – May 3rd)
2020 Dates: April 30-May 3, 2021
Difficulty: Beginner to Intermediate (no prior experience required)
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon National Parashant.
- 11am meetup/pickup in Las Vegas, NV 89119
- 2 hour van transport to the Fleet Warehouse meetup in St. George, UT
- Machine orientation and packing
- Ride from Utah crossing the border into Arizona on remote backroads until we reach Camp #1
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) continuing south to our first Grand Canyon lookout and a dip in the Colorado (depending on weather and bravery) followed by a climb up into the Mt. Trumbull Wilderness and Camp #2
- All-day ride (with breaks) down Mt. Trumbull headed east towards Camp #3 on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- All-day ride (with breaks) from our final camp back across the plains of the Grand Canyon National Parashant back to St. George, UT
- 2 hour van transport for an evening arrival in Las Vegas
- Plan to stay in Las Vegas this evening and fly out the following morning
Yes, we really do take your phones away…
All Wilderness trips have been device-free since we started. This means we’ll lock your phone in a safe and don’t bring your camera either. This is intentional to ensure that get to experience a unique distraction-free experience and is always a highlight of the guests. We’ll be capturing all the photos so you can just enjoy the experience. #trustus
- Professional guides, chef, videographer and photographer
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Rental of this year’s Can-Am UTV
- All fuel
- Riding equipment: helmet
- Personalized swag kit with Wilderness beanie, mug, T-Shirt and more
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, kitchen, etc. (excluding ground-pad and sleeping bag)
- Valid drivers license in your state/country
- Good physical fitness
I am a very new rider is the trip for me?
We specialize in and enjoy teaching brand new riders. Whether you have street experience and no off-road experience or little motorcycle experience at all we will help you learn and master the basics by the end of the trip. We have a sweep guide that will make sure you have a great experience and can ride your own ride. Approximately 50% of our guest are new riders.
I’m an experienced rider, will I be bored?
Absolutely not! Our lead guides are trained to ride just a bit faster than you 😉 We know what it’s like to be on a trip and feel like you can’t go as fast as you want so we’ve designed the trip to allow experienced riders to rip at the front of the pack and not have to worry about the rest of the group keeping up.
What are the age requirements?
- 16+ for Moto, UTV and Snowmobile drivers
- 10+ for Pack Horse trips
- 3-12 years for Dads & Kiddos UTV passengers
Where do we sleep?
We provide one-person tents for all tours except for our Alaska trips where we stay in lodges. Two-person and larger tents are available upon request.
Can I bring a C-PAP machine?
Yes, if you have a portable C-PAP machine we can charge it nightly with the inverter on the chase truck or lodge on the Alaska trips. On horseback trips we will not have any power available.
Where do I pack my stuff and keep my luggage?
On all trips we can store additional luggage that you are not bringing on the ride securely.
For each specific trip we will send packing details upon registration however the general guidelines are below.
- On our Moto trips the chase truck will carry your sleeping bag and ground pad your clothing will be packed into side panniers mounted to your bike.
- UTV trips you can carry all your personal items in the machine.
Click to view our Cancellation Policy