VEGAS TO THE GRAND CANYON
Date: May 29, 2019 – June 1, 2019
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Difficulty: UTV Beginner, Moto Intermediate
Activities: Off-road moto and UTV driving, Camping
400 miles of off-road driving through an insane variety of terrain. We’ll start the ride two hours outside of Vegas and ride through the desert of the Arizona strip on endless straightaways, rock gardens, through ancient Joshua tree groves and into high altitude pine forests on our way to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. This trip features incredible terrain from technical to full throttle. There’s no better way to see the Grand Canyon than this.
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument
*Exact Itinerary subject to change and final details.
-1pm meetup in Las Vegas
-2hr transport to the start point
Ride 60 miles to Pines Camp.
-Ride 140+ miles from Pines Camp to Rim Camp
-Ride 155+ miles from Rim Camp to Broken Finger Camp
-Ride 20 miles from Broken Finger Camp back to staging
-2hr transport back to Las Vegas for noon arrival at LAS
-Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
-Use of Polaris RZR XP 1000 UTV’s, Honda XR650L, Honda CRF250L
-Use of off-road riding equipment (Gloves, Helmet etc)
-ICON driving gloves (yours to keep)
-All food and alcoholic beverages
-All transportation from pickup points and back
-all camp gear, tents, chairs, etc.
– Backpacking size sleeping bag rated at 0°F – 30°F.
– compression bag for packing clothes
– Ground Pad (foam or inflatable)
– 1 pair of pants (any type of durable pant will do)
– 2-3 moisture wicking t-shirts
– 2-3 pairs of riding socks
– Warmer top or lightweight insulated jacket
– Waterproof shell jacket
– Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp
– First layer style thermal underwear top and bottom (optional)
– Minimal personal toiletries
– Valid motorcycle or drivers license
Where can I keep my luggage during my trip?
If you have any luggage, there will be secure storage available.