ICELAND ENDURO MOTO TOUR
We’ve partnered with the best local outfitter in Iceland to bring you an incredible new moto tour. Seven days, six nights in total with five long riding days we will discover an Iceland that few tourists see traveling rough, volcanic landscape, countless river crossings and endless pristine riding- miles away from civilization.
LL Private: Iceland Enduro Moto – 7 Day
• $6,500 per person
• $2,000 deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights, 5 riding days
• Primarily dirt and gravel roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short approachable technical stretches, water crossings, and pavement
Difficulty Level: I
• Beginner riders with street-only experience can finish the ride though they will be challenged
• Intermediate riders with dirt experience will enjoy the pace at the front of the pack
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
DAY 1- Arrival
You will be pickup at Reykjavik Airport and transferred to the hotel in Reykjavik where we stay overnight. Dinner together.
DAY 2- Reykjavik
Our 7 day journey with 5 offroad days begins on the next day after you landed in Reykjavik, where we will do some sightseeing before setting off along the river to Lake Pingvellir. We’ll eat lunch and then head across the vast landscape of volcanic sand to the world famous Geysir.
Ride Length: 110 miles, approx 8 hours.
DAY 3- LONG DAY
This is the longest day of the trip. We will pass countless rivers until we reach the National Resort of Kertlingjaföll. We’ll marvel at the stunning Gulfos Waterfall and ride for 10 km along a stunning glacier in the center of Iceland.
On this day we don’t have a support vehicle, so we will carry our lunch and extra gas with us. When we reach our destination we’ll enjoy a dinner together.
Ride Length: 125 miles, approx 9 hours.
DAY 4- HEKLA
Today we will pass the stunning peak of the Volcano Hekla, located 1,200 m above sea level. We will ride through a fascinating barren landscape of undulating lava fields in the National Park. At the end of the day, soothe your tired muscles in a geothermally heated river.
We will stop for a lunch and enjoy a hearty meal for dinner.
Ride Length: 70 miles, approx 8 hours.
DAY 5- HVITA
Today we will arrive at Mt. Hekla, one of the most impressive natural wonders in Iceland. We will gaze at the thundering waters of the Haifoss waterfall and ride along perfect tracks (F-Tracks) to the river Hvita.
Today’s lunch is delicious burgers from a local BBQ.
Ride Length: 100 miles, approx 8 hours.
DAY 6- VOLCANO MX
Today we will ride along perfect trails on our way back to Reykjavik. We will stop for lunch along the track, then arrive back into the capital city to end our tour.
Ride Length: 106 miles, approx 8 hours.
DAY 7- Departure
You will be picked up at the hotel in Reykjavik and transfered to Reykjavik Airport
- Top of the line enduro motorcycle (KTM/Husqvarna)
- Wilderness host, photographer and videographer
- Leadership Lab faciltator and host
- Local tour manager for the entire duration
- Airport pickup and transfer
- 7 day tour from Saturday to Friday
- 5 guided riding days
- 6 overnight stays (shared rooms)
- 6 breakfasts and dinners
- 5 day top of the line motorbike rental incl. fuel
- Luggage transport
- Support vehicle with spare parts and spare bike
- Airfare to and from Iceland
- Motorcycle riding gear: helmet, gloves, suit, boots
- Alcoholic drinks
- Valid motorcycle license in your state/country
- Your own riding gear (helmets and boots available for rental though not reccomended)
- Good physical fitness