MEN’S DUAL SPORT MOTO TOUR
Death Valley is a rider’s dream. It boasts the lowest point in North America, the oldest trees on earth in the Bristlecone pine forest, ghost towns, hot springs, and breathtaking dry lakebeds. We’ll be exploring the best destinations and riding within the vast region of the valley in this epic ride. Weather and conditions are perfect in November through December and March through April.
Death Valley Moto – 4 Day
• Starting at $4,500 per person
• Includes 2022 300cc-450cc Enduro motorcycle, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
• 5% discount if you pay balance in full upon booking
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel roads, two-track dirt roads, short rocky/bouldered technical stretches, and pavement. Higher mileage days.
Difficulty Level II: Intermediate riders with prior street and dirt experience will be well suited for this ride
Weather: February/March and November/December (Daytime: mid-70’s to low 80’s | Evening: high-40’s to mid-50’s) aka perfect riding weather.
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 8:00am meetup/pickup from the Wilderness HQ (4284 Union Pacific Ave, Los Angeles, 90023)
- 4 hour van transport to Death Valley with a lunch stop en-route
- Ride to Camp #1 in a remote slot canyon deep in Death Valley
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) heading north through the famous Titus Canyon, past the Racetrack to Camp #2
- All-day ride down a legendary descent dropping into Saline Valley as we make our way across the valley floor towards Camp #3
- Our final day of riding leaving Camp #3 and heading over Hunter Mountain and past Joshua Tree groves as we make our way back to staging where the ride started
- 4 hour transport back to Los Angeles for an evening drop-off
- Plan to stay in Los Angeles this evening and fly out the following morning
• Motorcycle license
• Prior street riding experience
• Some dirt experience
• Good physical fitness
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in Death Valley National Park