MEN’S DUAL SPORT MOTO TOUR
Death Valley is a rider’s dream. It boasts the lowest point in North America, the oldest trees on earth in the Bristlecone pine forest, ghost towns, hot springs, and breathtaking dry lakebeds. We’ll be exploring the best destinations and riding within the vast region of the valley in this epic ride. Weather and conditions are perfect in November through December and March through April.
Death Valley Moto – 4 Day
• Nov 2nd – 5th
• Dec 7th – 10th
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us here and a real human will get back to you.
• Otherworldly terrain
• Dramatic contrasts (from lowest point in North America up to 6,000′)
• Soak in natural hot springs
• Ride through slot canyons
• Huge Eureka sand dunes
• Mysterious moving rocks (seriously; click here)
• Starting at $5,000 per person
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Season: February/March and November/December (Daytime: mid-70’s to low 80’s | Evening: high-40’s to mid-50’s) aka perfect riding weather.
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel roads, two-track dirt roads, short rocky/bouldered and loose/sandy technical stretches, and pavement. Higher mileage days.
Difficulty Level II: Intermediate riders with prior street and dirt experience will be well suited for this ride
• Motorcycle license
• Prior street riding experience
• Some dirt experience
• Good physical fitness
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in Death Valley National Park