DADS & KIDDOS
ZION TO BRYCE BACKROADS
We’re big believers in active and adventurous fathers which is why we designed this trip. It’s a 4 day off-road adventure through the backroads of Zion National Park to Bryce Canyon is designed for fathers and their kids to have the adventure of a lifetime. Our chef will be cooking amazing food for the adults and a special menu for the kids. The mileage, food and experiences along the way are all designed with kids in mind. Don’t worry, we have kids too, we get it!
• $4,150 for primary driver and Can-Am Maverick X3 rental
• $550 per kiddo (3-13ish)
• $1,000 deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• 5% discount for group bookings of 3 or more guests
• 35% discount if you bring your own street-legal UTV (plate, lights, horn)
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I: Beginner UTV drivers with no prior experience are well suited for this ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 11am meetup/pickup in Las Vegas, NV
- 2 hour van transport to the Fleet Warehouse meetup in St. George, UT
- Machine orientation and packing
- Ride through Warner Valley on our way to Camp #1 in the Kaibab plains
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) heading north into the Coral Pink sands through Dixie National Forest all the way to Camp #2 next to a swimming hole (if temps and/or bravery align)
- All-day ride as we head east through the rugged volcanic terrain of Dixie towards our final epic Camp #3 deep in the Bryce Canyon side-country
- All-day ride from our final camp all the way back to St. George, UT
- 2 hour van transport for an evening arrival in Las Vegas
- Plan to stay in Las Vegas this evening and fly out the following morning
- Rental of 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo UTV (2 and 4 seater models)
- Riding equipment: helmet, gloves
- All fuel
- Professional guides, chef, videographer and photographer
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Personalized swag kit with Wilderness beanie, mug, T-Shirt and more
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, kitchen, etc. (excluding ground-pad and sleeping bag)
- $100k of emergency evacuation insurance
Wilderness Collective operates under in Zion and Bryce National Park and Fishlake National Forest.