DADS & KIDS
GRAND CANYON UTV ADVENTURE
We’re big believers in active and adventurous fathers which is why we designed this trip. It’s a 4 day off-road adventure to the Grand Canyon designed for fathers and their kids to have the adventure of a lifetime. Our chef will be cooking amazing food for the adults and a special menu for the kids. The mileage, food and experiences along the way are all designed with kids in mind. Don’t worry, we have kids too, we get it!
Grand Canyon UTV Dads & Kiddos – 4 Day
• $6,000 for primary driver + Can-Am UTV rental (all-inclusive of gear, machine rental, fuel, food, drinks etc.)
• $2,500 for Adult Co-driver/Passenger (primary driver and co-driver share UTV)
• Kids Pricing (ages 4-17) : $1000 for single kid, $750/each for 2 kids, $500/each for 3 kids
• 30% deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I: Beginner UTV drivers with no prior experience are well suited for this ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
Wilderness Collective operates under in the Grand Canyon National Parashant.