BEST OF THE SOUTHWEST
MEN’S DUAL-SPORT MOTO TOUR
ZION, BRYCE AND THE GRAND CANYON
2 National Parks. 4 Monuments. 1 incredible four day Moto trip.
We’ll start this epic ride in St. George, Utah, heading north through the jaw-dropping Zion National Park, and into Dixie National Forest past Cedar Breaks National Monument. We’ll keep heading east following the Bryce Canyon backroads to an epic campsite high above Bryce Canyon and the Escalante Staircase. We’ll then continue south into Arizona to our final camp at the north rim of the Grand Canyon.
This all new, 4-day, 3-night ride features an amazing mix of terrain from technical trails, endless straightaways, fast-flowing wooded trails, rock gardens, high elevations, summits and more.
• Oct 25th – 28th
• Starting at $5,000 per person
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Season: September – October
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I:
• Beginner riders with street-only experience can finish the ride though they will be challenged
• Intermediate riders with dirt experience will enjoy the pace at the front of the pack
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.