SEQUOIA TO YOSEMITE
CO-ED DUAL-SPORT MOTO TOUR
This best-selling 4 day ride through the Sierra National Forest to Yosemite National Park features mountains, foothills, rushing rivers, swimming holes, Giant Sequoia groves and more. This is the ultimate trip in terms of remote riding, incredible landscape and fun all within one weekend. As usual we will be bringing along a professional chef, photographer, videographer and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget.
• Starting at $5,000 per person
• Includes 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Season: May – October
• Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short approachable technical stretches, potential water crossings, and pavement
Difficulty Level: I
• Beginner riders with street-only experience can finish the ride though they will be challenged
• Intermediate riders with dirt experience will enjoy the pace at the front of the pack
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- Valid motorcycle license in your state/country
- Good physical fitness
Wilderness Collective operates under permit on the Sierra National Forest and Yosemite National Park and is an equal opportunity provider.