SIERRA TO YOSEMITE
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR
This brand new trip is a 3 day epic mountain bike ride through the Sierra National Forest. We’ll be running electric mountain bikes which take our ride to the next level allowing for multiple ascents and descents per day and give access to a huge riding territory. The trip offers more than 12,000′ of epic single track descents. As usual we will be bringing along a professional chef, photographer, videographer and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget.
• $4,000 per person (includes eMTB rental)
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• 5% discount if you pay balance in full upon booking
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
• Primarily dirt and gravel fire road ascents
• Fast and flowy to technical single track descents as well as exposed granite riding and fire road connections
Difficulty and Fitness Level: I-II
• Novice riders will be challenged by full days of riding and technical single track style riding. Some technical stretches can be avoided.
• Intermediate riders will love the access that the eMTB provides and running multiple epic descents per day.
*This trip is not suitable for brand new MTB riders
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 9:00am meetup/pickup from the Wilderness HQ (4284 Union Pacific Ave, Los Angeles, 90023)
- 4 hour van transport to Fresno with a lunch stop en-route
- 2:30pm at the Fresno Airport at arrivals
- 1hr van transport to the ride start location
- 3,000′ climb to our camp followed by 3,000′ of downhill singletrack
- Climb again back to camp
- 2,500′ climb from camp to the top of a nearby peak
- 2,500′ descent down epic big moutain terrain and rough fire roads back to camp
- 3,000′ single track descent followed by a climb back up to camp
- 1,600′ traverse climb along the mountain range
- 3,500′ descent along single track and granite slab riding
- 1+ hr van transport into Yosemite Valley for lunch
- 2+ hr van transport back to Fresno
Wilderness Collective operates under permit on the Sierra National Forest and Yosemite National Park and is an equal opportunity provider.