VEGAS TO THE GRAND CANYON
Date: Nov. 13-15th, 2019
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Difficulty: UTV/Ryker: Beginner
Activities: Off-road driving
Cost: $3,000 for Ryker (three-wheeler) | $3,500 for Polaris RZR UTV
*$1,000 due upon booking, balance due 60 days before departure
300+ miles of off-road driving through an insane variety of terrain. We’ll start the ride two hours outside of Vegas and ride through the desert of the Arizona strip on endless straightaways, rock gardens, through ancient Joshua tree groves and into high altitude pine forests on our way to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. This trip features incredible terrain from technical to full throttle and as usual we’re bringing our professional content team along and a private chef. There’s no better way to see the Grand Canyon than this.
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument
*Exact Itinerary subject to change and final details.
-noon or earlier pickup at McCarran Airport
-2hr drive to staging in St. George, Utah
-lunch en route to staging in St. George, UT
-2hr ride to our Mountain Camp
-ride all day till we reach Rim Camp
-ride half the day back to staging in St. George, UT
-estimated Vegas drop-off time 7pm
-Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
-Rental of UTV, Ryker or dual-sport motorcycle
-Use riding equipment (Gloves, Helmet etc)
-ICON gloves (yours to keep)
-All food and alcoholic beverages
-All transportation from pickup points and back
-all camp gear, tents, chairs, etc.
– medium-sized duffel bag for your clothing needed while on the trip
– Backpacking size sleeping bag rated at 0°F – 30°F.
– compression bag for packing clothes
– Ground Pad (foam or inflatable)
– 1 pair of pants (any type of durable pant will do)
– 2-3 moisture wicking t-shirts
– 2-3 pairs of riding socks
– Warmer top or lightweight insulated jacket
– Waterproof shell jacket
– Swim shorts
– Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp
– First layer style thermal underwear top and bottom (optional)
– Minimal personal toiletries
– Valid drivers license
Where can I keep my luggage during my trip?
If you have any luggage that you don’t need with you on the ride, there will be secure storage available.