DADS & KIDDOS ZION TO FISHLAKE TO BRYCE OFF-ROAD TOUR
Dates: August 20-23
UTV Pricing: $4,000 per driver / $500 per kiddo (all machines are two and four seater 2020 CanAm Maverick X3’s)
Adult Moto Pricing: $3,500 per rider (Yamaha WR250R with performance modifications)
Under 16yr old Moto Pricing: $2,000 (Yamaha TT-R125LE or similar)
Deposit: $1,000 deposit per booking is required to make a reservation. The balance is due 60 days before the trip departure.
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Age Range: 3 years old and up for UTV passengers. If your kid needs a car seat or booster seat in a car, they will use that in the UTV to ensure a safe experience.
Travel: Morning Las Vegas meetup at 10am PST or early afternoon St. George, UT meetup. St. George or Las Vegas drop-off in the evening of the final day. *Book outgoing flights for as late as possible on the final day.
OVERVIEW: We’re big believers in active and adventurous fathers which is why we designed this trip. It’s a 4 day off-road adventure through the backroads of Zion National Park to Bryce Canyon is designed for fathers and their kids to have the adventure of a lifetime. Our chef will be cooking amazing food for the adults and a special menu for the kids. The mileage, food and experiences along the way are all designed with kids in mind. Don’t worry, we have kids too, we get it!
ROUTE: The screenshot below represents the general areas we will be riding in. The exact route will be built based on the mix of UTV’s, adult motorcycle and minor motorcycle riders. Wilderness Collective operates under USFS permits.
- 10am PST Pickup #1 at Starbucks 5715 S Eastern Ave Lobby, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- 1.5hr van transport to St. George, UT
- 2:30pm MDT St. George arrival for pickup #2
- 1.5 van transport through Zion National Park to our start point in Mt. Carmel, UT
- Ride all day through Dixie National forest heading north on the famous Paiute trail system towards Camp 2 deep in Fishlake National Forest
- Ride all day through via the Pansaugunt trail system heading south towards Camp 3 near Bryce Canyon
- Ride the Bryce Canyon back-roads making our way back to our staging location
- 3.5hr van transport back to Las Vegas via St. George for additional guest drop-off
- Professional guides, chef, videographer and photographer
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Rental of UTV or Motorcycle
- All fuel
- Riding equipment: helmet
- Personalized swag kit with Wilderness beanie, mug, T-Shirt and more
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, kitchen, etc. (excluding ground-pad and sleeping bag)
- Backpacking size sleeping bag rated at 30°F (for March-April and October-November trips we suggest a 0º-15ºF rating). *Do not bring a giant Coleman kids sleepover style sleeping bag, you will be mocked and cold if you do.
**Sleeping bag liners can boost your bag rating by 10-15º affordably
- Backpacking size ground pad (inflatable type are the best and insulated versions will keep you the warmest)
- Ankle height hiking boots or similar for UTV drivers
- 1+ pair of pants (any type of durable pant will do)
- 2-3+ moisture wicking t-shirts
- 2-3+ pairs of riding/hiking socks (not too thick unless it’s a late fall trip)
- Warmer long sleeve top/layer
- Lightweight insulated jacket
- Waterproof shell jacket
- Swim shorts (not needed for Grand Canyon trips)
- Lightweight, packable footwear for camp
For Kids ALL of the above plus:
- Car seat or booster. If they need one in the car, bring one on the trip both for the van ride and to mount in the UTV itself
- Any wipes, diapers, undies, etc as needed based on your child’s age
- Any special food or snacks
- Their own water bottle (should fit in cup-holder)
- MX/BMX style gloves (not needed, but the kids will love them)
- MX/BMX style kids size goggles (mandatory)
- MX/BMX style helmet or bike helmet for young (3-5yr) kids. The lighter the better.
- Ear plugs if helmet has open ears
Accessories & Gear
- Neck gaiter/buff for sun, cold, dust
- Small 2L hydration pack or 1L water bottle
- Minimal personal toiletries: toothbrush etc (we will provide TP and wipe kits)
- 1L water bottle (should fit in cup-holder)
- Eye Drops
- Valid driver’s license
- Motocross/ATV style goggles
- Motocross/ATV style gloves
*Additional items for March-April and October-November trips
- Mid to heavy-weight thermal underwear top and bottom
- Lightweight gloves for around camp
- Swap the lightweight insulated jacket for a warmer 800-fill power down/synthetic jacket
- Hand/Foot/Body warmers
Gear provided by Wilderness
- Wilderness beanie
- Camp Mug
- Swag toiletry kit
- Helmet *If you prefer your own riding gear feel free to bring it.
- Valid drivers license in your state/country
- Good physical fitness
- 16+ for Moto, UTV and Snowmobile drivers
- 10+ for Pack Horse trips
- 3-12 years for Dads & Kiddos UTV passengers
Where do we sleep? We provide one-person tents for all tours except for our Alaska trips where we stay in lodges. Two-person and larger tents are available upon request. Can I bring a C-PAP machine? Yes, if you have a portable C-PAP machine we can charge it nightly with the inverter on the chase truck or lodge on the Alaska trips. On horseback trips we will not have any power available. Where do I pack my stuff and keep my luggage? On all trips we can store additional luggage that you are not bringing on the ride securely. For each specific trip we will send packing details upon registration however the general guidelines are below.
- On our Moto trips the chase truck will carry your sleeping bag and ground pad your clothing will be packed into side panniers mounted to your bike.
- UTV trips you can carry all your personal items in the machine.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with more than 60 days notice before tour start date will receive their deposit as a credit to be used towards future tours with Wilderness Collective. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with 60 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit as a cancellation fee. Any balance payments can be held on file as a credit to be used towards future tours and services with Wilderness Collective. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with 30 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit and any balance payments as a cancellation fee.
No refunds will be provided for any reason for unused portion of a trip once the trip begins, including if you leave a trip for any reason or have to be removed from a trip. The trip price is a package cost and refunds and credits are not available for services not used. There are no exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy, including for reasons related to weather, terrorism, civil strife, personal, family or medical emergencies or any other circumstances beyond our control. For this and other reasons, we encourage you to purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance and travel protection (i.e., travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation services). Wilderness Collective is not responsible for expenses incurred by Participants in preparing for a trip (eg. nonrefundable advance purchase air tickets, equipment, etc.) or for any additional arrangements pre- or post-departure date. The term applies whether the tour is altered, modified, or cancelled by us or by you for any reason. Because the tour may be cancelled when a minimum number of Participants have not signed up, we recommend that you either purchase refundable air tickets or wait until we have confirmed with you approximately 3 months prior to the tour that we have a sufficient number of Participants.