Date: April 16-19, 2020
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Difficulty: UTV: Beginner, Moto: Intermediate
400+ miles of off-road driving through an insane variety of terrain. We’ll start the ride two hours outside of Vegas and ride through the desert of the Arizona strip on endless straightaways, rock gardens, through ancient Joshua tree groves and into high altitude pine forests on our way to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. This trip features incredible terrain from technical to full throttle and as usual we’re bringing our professional content team along and a private chef. There’s no better way to see the Grand Canyon than this.
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument
*Exact Itinerary subject to change and final details.
-12pm meetup at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas
-2hr transport to the start point
Ride 60 miles to Valley Camp.
-Ride 100+ miles from Valley Camp to Pines Camp.
-Ride 100+ miles from Pines Camp to Rim Camp.
-Ride 145+ miles from Rim Camp to the staging point
-2hr transport back to Las Vegas for an evening arrival (plan outbound flights for the following morning)
-Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
-Rental of Polaris RZR or Honda dual-sport motorcycle
-Use riding equipment (Gloves, Helmet, Boots, Armor etc)
-All food and alcoholic beverages
-All transportation from pickup points and back
-all camp gear, tents, chairs, etc.
– medium-sized duffel bag for your clothing needed while on the trip
– Backpacking size sleeping bag rated at 0°F – 30°F.
– compression bag for packing clothes
– Ground Pad (foam or inflatable)
– 1 pair of pants (any type of durable pant will do)
– 2-3 moisture wicking t-shirts
– 2-3 pairs of riding socks
– Warmer top or lightweight insulated jacket
– Waterproof shell jacket
– Swim shorts
– Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp
– First layer style thermal underwear top and bottom (optional)
– Minimal personal toiletries
– Small hydration pack (camel back style)
– Valid drivers license
Where can I keep my luggage during my trip?
If you have any luggage that you don’t need with you on the ride, there will be secure storage available.