ON-ROAD WOMEN’S RIDE
Cost: $550 (50% discount if you bring your own motorcycle)
Duration: 6-8 hours
Difficulty: Beginner. No motorcycle experience or motorcycle license required.
Meetup: 8am meetup in La Crescenta
Dates: Click the Book Now button to view calendar of available dates
The perfect escape for Angeleno’s or visitors to the City of Angels. Come join us on this amazing ride through Angeles Crest to the Mt. Wilson observatory perched 5,700’ above the sprawl of LA. We’ll take in the sights along the way and stop at a classic biker restaurant hidden in the San Gabriel mountains.
- 8am meetup at ride start in La Crescenta
- 9am gear up and machine orientation at the base of the San Bernardino mountains
- Begin the ride exploring Angeles Crest
- Lunch at Newcombs Ranch
- Ride up to Mt. Wilson to take in the views and grab a coffee
- Ride back down the mountain towards the start point
- Rental of Can-Am Ryker 900cc Rally Edition (no motorcycle license required)
- Rental riding helmet
- All fuel
- Professional guide
- Durable riding boots (ankle-high leather is best)
- Durable, comfortable riding clothing (jeans, leather or jean jacket)
- Gloves (optional)
- 1L water bottle
- Drivers License
- Wallet for lunch
What are the age requirements?
-Riders must a drivers license valid in their state
Cancellation fees will be applied per person according to the following schedule, based on the date we receive your written notification:
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with more than 60 days notice before tour start date will receive their deposit as a credit to be used towards future tours with Wilderness Collective. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with 60 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit as a cancellation fee. Any balance payments can be held on file as a credit to be used towards future tours and services with Wilderness Collective. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with 30 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit and any balance payments as a cancellation fee.
No refunds will be provided for any reason for unused portion of a trip once the trip begins, including if you leave a trip for any reason or have to be removed from a trip. The trip price is a package cost and refunds and credits are not available for services not used.
There are no exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy, including for reasons related to weather, terrorism, civil strife, personal, family or medical emergencies or any other circumstances beyond our control. For this and other reasons, we encourage you to purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance and travel protection (i.e., travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation services).
Wilderness Collective is not responsible for expenses incurred by Participants in preparing for a trip (eg. nonrefundable advance purchase air tickets, equipment, etc.) or for any additional arrangements pre- or post-departure date. The term applies whether the tour is altered, modified, or cancelled by us or by you for any reason. Because the tour may be cancelled when a minimum number of participants have not signed up, we recommend that you either purchase refundable air tickets or wait until we have confirmed with you approximately 3 months prior to the tour that we have a sufficient number of Participants.