LEADERSHIP LAB PRESENTS:
ZION TO BRYCE UTV TOUR
This 4 day high-adrenaline UTV trip features a broad mix of terrain from technical trails, fast-flowing wooded trails, and high elevations. There are creeks, rivers and swimming holes along the way from Zion to Bryce and has and all you could want from an epic off-road adventure.
2020 Dates: Oct 21-24, 2021
Cost: $4,750 (includes UTV rental)
Difficulty: Beginner to Intermediate (no prior experience required)
Wilderness Collective operates under permit.
It goes without saying, but this is subject to change based on the overall trip progress, on a true adventure anything can happen. The journey is the destination 😉
- 11am meetup/pickup at Starbucks 5715 S Eastern Ave Lobby, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- 2 hour van transport to the Fleet Warehouse meetup at 2:30pm MST at 3287 Deseret Dr. St. George, UT 84790
- Machine orientation and packing
- Ride through Warner Valley on our way to Camp #1 in the Kaibab plains
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) heading north into the Coral Pink sands through Dixie National Forest all the way to Camp #2 next to a swimming hole (if temps and/or bravery align)
- All-day ride as we head east through the rugged volcanic terrain of Dixie towards our final epic Camp #3 deep in the Bryce Canyon side-country
- All-day ride from our final camp all the way back to St. George, UT
- 2 hour van transport for an evening arrival in Las Vegas
- Plan to stay in Las Vegas this evening and fly out the following morning
Yes, we really do take your phones away…
All Wilderness trips have been device-free since we started. This means we’ll lock your phone in a safe and don’t bring your camera either. This is intentional to ensure that get to experience a unique distraction-free experience and is always a highlight of the guests. We’ll be capturing all the photos so you can just enjoy the experience. #trustusTrip Includes
- Professional guides, chef, videographer and photographer
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Rental of this year’s Polaris RZR UTV
- All fuel
- Riding equipment: helmet
- Personalized swag kit with Wilderness beanie, mug, T-Shirt and more
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, kitchen, etc. (excluding ground-pad and sleeping bag)
Click here to view our UTV packing list
- Valid drivers license in your state/country
- Good physical fitness
I am a very new rider is the trip for me?
We specialize in and enjoy teaching brand new riders. Whether you have street experience and no off-road experience or little motorcycle experience at all we will help you learn and master the basics by the end of the trip. We have a sweep guide that will make sure you have a great experience and can ride your own ride. Approximately 50% of our guest are new riders.
I’m an experienced rider, will I be bored?
Absolutely not! Our lead guides are trained to ride just a bit faster than you 😉 We know what it’s like to be on a trip and feel like you can’t go as fast as you want so we’ve designed the trip to allow experienced riders to rip at the front of the pack and not have to worry about the rest of the group keeping up.
What are the age requirements?
- 16+ for Moto, UTV and Snowmobile drivers
- 10+ for Pack Horse trips
- 3-12 years for Dads & Kiddos UTV passengers
Where do we sleep?
We provide one-person tents for all tours except for our Alaska trips where we stay in lodges. Two-person and larger tents are available upon request.
Can I bring a C-PAP machine?
Yes, if you have a portable C-PAP machine we can charge it nightly with the inverter on the chase truck or lodge on the Alaska trips. On horseback trips we will not have any power available.
Where do I pack my stuff and keep my luggage?
On all trips we can store additional luggage that you are not bringing on the ride securely.
For each specific trip we will send packing details upon registration however the general guidelines are below.
- On our Moto trips the chase truck will carry your sleeping bag and ground pad your clothing will be packed into side panniers mounted to your bike.
- UTV trips you can carry all your personal items in the machine.