LEADERSHIP LAB PRESENTS:
OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLE TOUR
2020 Dates: November 1-4, 2020
Cost: $3,550 (all-inclusive: food, drinks, bike and gear rental etc.)
Duration: 4 days
Difficulty: Beginner to Intermediate
Terrain: 80/20 Off-road to Pavement
Travel: Fly in and out of Las Vegas
$1,000 deposit due to reserve spots. Full balance due 60 days before departure.
Death Valley is a rider’s dream. It boasts the lowest point in North America, the oldest trees on earth in the Bristlecone pine forest, ghost towns, hot springs, and breathtaking dry lakebeds. We’ll be exploring the best destinations and riding within the vast region of the valley in this epic ride. Weather and conditions are perfect in November through December and March through April.
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in Death Valley National Park
•Fly in to Las Vegas then we will get on the bikes and ride straight from Vegas to Camp 1 in Death Valley.
•A full day of riding including blasting across the lowest point in North America on our way to a great lunch at Furnace Creek. After that we’ll check out an old ghost town and make camp in the desert.
•Upon waking up we will ride through the famous Titus canyon on our way to the Ubehebe crater. After that it’s full speed past Teakettle junction towards the racetrack to see the famous mysterious moving rocks and epic dry lake bed. Then we make our way down the always challenging Lippincott pass and head to Saline Valley for our final camp and some hot springs!
•We’ll spend the day riding back to where we started in Las Vegas
*Plan to stay this night in Vegas and fly out the following morning.
- Download link to professional photos and videos shot on your trip
- Use of new model dual-sport motorcycles
- All riding equipment (Boots, Gloves, Helmet, Armor, Gloves)
- All food and alcoholic beverages
- All transportation from pickup points and back
- All camp gear, tents, chairs, etc.
- Small backpacking size sleeping bag rated to 0-15°F. (Do not bring a giant Coleman kids sleepover style sleeping bag, you will be mocked and cold if you do.)
- Ground Pad (inflatable)
- 1 pairs of durable pants
- 3-4 moisture wicking t-shirts
- 3-4 pairs of comfortable mid-calf socks with a warm pair as well
- Lightweight down or synthetic jacket to layer under your shell jacket in the evenings or chilly mornings
- Waterproof lightweight shell jacket
- Lightweight, thin, and comfortable footwear for camp.
- First layer style mid to heavyweight thermal underwear top and bottom (can get chilly at night)
- Lightweight gloves for around camp at night and in the morning if it’s an early Spring or late Fall departure
- Minimal personal toiletries
- Moto license
- Small Camel Back style hydration pack
- Seamless buff/neck-gaiter/whatever-you-want-to-call it so you can keep the dust out and the sun off your neck
- Eye drops if you are sensitive to dust
- Motorcycle license (we highly recommend the MSF course for training and certification)
I am a very new rider is the trip for me?
We specialize in and enjoy teaching brand new riders. Whether you have street experience and no off-road experience or little motorcycle experience at all we will help you learn and master the basics by the end of the trip. We have a sweep guide that will make sure you have a great experience and can ride your own ride. Approximately 50% of our guest are new riders.
I’m an experienced rider, will I be bored?
Absolutely not! Our lead guides are trained to ride just a bit faster than you. We know what it’s like to be on a trip and feel like you can’t go as fast as you want so we’ve designed the trip to allow experienced riders to rip at the front of the pack and not have to worry about the rest of the group keeping up.
What are the age requirements?
-16+ for Moto, UTV and Snowmobile trips
-10+ for Pack Horse trips
-No age requirement for UTV passengers
Where do we sleep?
We provide one-person tents for all tours except for our Alaska trips where we stay in lodges. Two-person tents are available upon request.
Can I bring a C-PAP machine?
Yes, if you have a protable C-PAP machine we can charge it nightly with the inverter on the chase truck.
Where can I keep my luggage during my trip?
If you have any luggage, there will be secure storage available.
What additional bags can I bring?
All belongings you bring will need to fit in the backpack/bag we provide or suggest specific to the trip. Any additional bags will be stored securely. On our Moto/UTV trips, the chase truck will carry your sleeping bag and ground pad. Everything else will be in your pack.
Are there opportunities to shower?
Yosemite Moto Trips: creeks and lakes
Grand Canyon Off-Road Trip: wet-wipes
Death Valley Moto Trip: wet-wipes
Alaska Trips: hot showers
-All costs listed on our site are the total per person and all-inclusive (aside from travel to the meetup point and additional accommodations not listed)
-Public trips: We require a $1,000 deposit per person for public trips
-Custom/Private trips: We require a group deposit for all private/custom trips. Once the deposit is received, we will then set up a private booking page for your group to book their spot. Please contact us for dates and info.