MEN’S DUAL-SPORT MOTO TOUR
The best place to be right now for your soul is outside with an open throttle. This incredible four-day ride will take you through the Mojave and Colorado Desert, the Mecca and Orocopia Mountains, past the Salton Sea to Salvation Mountain and ending in Joshua Tree National park and historic Pioneertown, CA.
• Starting at $3,900 per person
• 2023 Fleet: Top of the line 350cc Husqvarna/KTM Enduro, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Season: February – March
• Desert riding conditions including loose gravel/sand wash sections and some rocky river bed sections and pavement.
Difficulty Level: I
• Beginner Moto riders with street-only experience can finish the ride though they will be challenged
• Intermediate Moto riders with dirt experience will enjoy the pace at the front of the pack
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.