MEN’S DUAL-SPORT MOTO TOUR
The best place to be right now for your soul is outside with an open throttle. This incredible three-day ride will take you through the Mojave and Colorado Desert, the Mecca and Orocopia Mountains, past the Salton Sea to Salvation Mountain and ending in Joshua Tree National park and historic Pioneertown, CA.
• $2,900 per person (2020 Yamaha WR250R Bike, Gear & more included)
• $1,000 deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• 5% discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
• Desert riding conditions including loose gravel/sand washes and some rocky river bed sections and pavement.
Difficulty Level: II
• Intermediate riders with prior street and dirt experience will be well suited for this ride
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 11am meetup in Palm Springs, CA
- 50 minute van transport to the staging location
- Machine orientation and packing
- 2-3 hour ride to our remote base camp in the desert
- All-day (with breaks of course) epic desert loop through the Orocoipia mountains and Mojave desert to the Salton sea and back
- All-day ride from base camp through Joshua Tree NP ending in Pioneertown, Yucca Valley
- 45 minute van transport back to Palm Springs for an early evening arrival
- 2.5 hr van transport back to Fresno for an early evening drop-off
- 4 hour transport back to Los Angeles for a late evening drop-off
- Plan to stay in Fresno or Los Angeles this evening and fly out the following morning
- Valid motorcycle license in your state/country
- Good physical fitness
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in Joshua Tree National Park