GRAND CANYON DADS & TEENS
We’re big believers in active and adventurous fathers which is why we designed this trip. It’s a 4 day off-road adventure through the backroads of the Grand Canyon wilderness designed for dads and their teens to create lifetime memories together.
• $5500 for primary driver and 2022 Can-Am UTV rental
• $1000 per 13-18yr old (16+ licensed teens can drive)
• 30 deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 30% discount if you bring your own street-legal UTV (plate, lights, horn)
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I: Beginner UTV drivers with no prior experience are well suited for this ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 11am meetup/pickup in Las Vegas, NV
- 2 hour van transport to the Fleet Warehouse meetup in St. George, UT
- Machine orientation and packing
- Ride from Utah crossing the border into Arizona on remote backroads until we reach our Mountain Camp
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) continuing south to our first Grand view followed by a climb up back to our Mountain Camp
- All-day ride (with breaks) down Mt. Trumbull headed east towards our final camp on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- All-day ride from our final camp all the way back to St. George, UT
- 2 hour van transport for an evening arrival in Las Vegas
- Plan to stay in Las Vegas this evening and fly out the following morning