MEN’S DUAL-SPORT MOTO TOUR
This incredible 4 day ride through the Eastern Sierra wilderness features breathtaking mountains, top-notch riding, hot springs, ancient Bristlecone groves and more. Surrounded by some of the tallest peaks in the lower 48 including Mt. Whitney, this route covers some of the most amazing riding in California. As usual we will be bringing along a professional chef, photographer, videographer and everything you need to make this trip one you will never forget.
** We are currently Permit Pending for this route. All reservations will be subject to a no-charge rescheduling should our Permit request be delayed**
• Starting at $5,000 per person
• Includes 2022 300cc-450cc Enduro motorcycle, gear & much more
• 30% deposit due upon booking. Balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 25% discount if you bring your own street-legal dirt bike
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Difficulty Level: II
• Intermediate riders with prior street and dirt experience will be well suited for this ride
• Valid Motorcycle license is required
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 9:00am meetup/pickup from the Wilderness HQ (4284 Union Pacific Ave, Los Angeles, 90023)
- 5 hour van transport to ride start in Big Pine, CA
- Ride to Camp #1 along FS roads west of the 395 to Buttermilks area
- End the ride at dispersed Camp #1 near Birch Creek
- All day ride (with breaks of course) north from Camp #1 through Bishop towards Chidago Canyon
- End the ride at dispersed Camp #2 near Cone Peak
- All-day ride (with breaks of course) south towards the Owens Gorge into Silver Canyon
- End the ride at Camp #3 at Silver Peak
- Our final day of riding, leaving Camp #3 ride an incredible loop on FS 05S01
- Proceed south along White Mtn road to CA 168
- Ride ends back in Big Pine
- 5 hour transport back to Los Angeles for a late evening drop-off
- Plan to stay in Los Angeles this evening and fly out the following morning
- Valid motorcycle license in your state/country
- Good physical fitness
Wilderness Collective is currently Permit Pending for this route and is an equal opportunity provider.