DADS & KIDDOS
GRAND CANYON UTV ADVENTURE
We’re big believers in active and adventurous fathers which is why we designed this trip. It’s a 4 day off-road adventure to the Grand Canyon designed for fathers and their kids to have the adventure of a lifetime. Our chef will be cooking amazing food for the adults and a special menu for the kids. The mileage, food and experiences along the way are all designed with kids in mind. Don’t worry, we have kids too, we get it!
• $6,000 for primary driver (Includes 2022 Can-Am UTV rental, gear, fuel, food, drinks and more.)
• $900 per kiddo (4-13ish)
• 30% deposit due upon booking balance due 60 days before departure
• $150 per adult discount for group bookings of 3+
• 30% discount if you bring your own street-legal UTV (plate, lights, horn)
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I: Beginner UTV drivers with no prior experience are well suited for this ride
Don’t see any dates that work for you above?
Click here to see our full trip calendar or contact us and a real human will get back to you.
- 11am pickup in Las Vegas
- 1.5hr transport to St. George, Utah with lunch stop en route (second pickup option)
- Machine and safety orientation
- Drive 40 miles to Valley Camp
- 60 miles of driving up to Mountain Camp
- Petroglyph site hike
- 40 miles of driving from camp down into the Grand Canyon for lunch
- 40 miles driving back up to Mountain Camp
- 70 miles of driving back to start point in St. George
- Estimated late afternoon arrival but anything can happen
*Plan outbound flights for the following morning to be safe
Wilderness Collective operates under in the Grand Canyon National Parashant.