ZION TO BRYCE EXPERIENCE
This 3 day off-road trip features a broad mix of terrain from technical trails, fast-flowing wooded trails, and high elevations. There are creeks, rivers and swimming holes along the backroads from Zion to Bryce and has and all you could want from an epic off-road adventure.
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Terrain: Primarily dirt and gravel fire roads, rutted two-track dirt roads, short technical stretches involving rocks and loose sand, potential water crossings and pavement
Difficulty Level I: Beginner UTV drivers with no prior experience are well suited for this ride
June 9th (travel day)
- Evening arrival in Vegas
- Optional meet & greet dinner hosted by Can-Am
- 8am hotel pickup in Las Vegas, NV
- 2 hour van transport to the Fleet Warehouse meetup in St. George, UT
- Machine orientation and packing
- Ride through Warner Valley and the Zion side-country on our way to Camp #1
- All-day ride through Dixie NF and the Bryce side-country to Camp #2
- Half-day ride back to St. George
- Van transport to Las Vegas for a 6-8pm estimated arrival
Wilderness Collective operates under permit in Zion and Bryce National Park and Fishlake National Forest.