BIG BEAR TO JOSHUA TREE
THREE WHEELER RIDE
Cost: $650 (50% discount if you bring your own motorcycle)
Duration: 10-12 hours. Approximately 130 miles.
Difficulty: Beginner. No motorcycle experience or motorcycle license required.
Meetup: 9am meetup at the base of the mountain near Arrowhead Springs
Dates: Departs every Friday. Minimum of 4 guests per departure. Click the Book Now to view all dates.
Come and experience two iconic Southern California riding destinations in one day. We will ride up the epic Rim of the World highway to the mountain town of Big Bear. After a stop for lunch at our local favorite spot Tropicali, we’ll descent the mountain into the Mojave desert and make our way into the world famous Joshua Tree National Park ending with an optional dinner at Pappy and Harriets the classic music venue in Pioneertown. There’s no better way to experience these roads and destinations in one day.
Click here to see the Can-Am Ryker Rally in action
- 9am meetup at Starbucks 292 E 40th St, San Bernardino, CA 92404
- Gear up and machine orientation
- Begin the ride up the mountain to Big Bear at 6,700’ elevation
- Lunch at Tropicali
- Ride down the mountain in the afternoon and into Joshua Tree National Park
- Enjoy the desert sunset
- Transportation back to the start point
- Rental of Can-Am Ryker 900cc Rally Edition (no motorcycle license required)
- Rental riding helmet
- All fuel
- Professional guide
- Durable riding boots (ankle-high leather is best)
- Durable, comfortable riding clothing (jeans, leather or jean jacket)
- Gloves (optional)
- 1L water bottle
- Drivers License
- Wallet for lunch
What are the age requirements?
-Riders must a drivers license valid in their state
Cancellation fees will be applied per person according to the following schedule, based on the date we receive your written notification:
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with more than 60 days notice before tour start date will receive their deposit as a credit to be used towards future tours with Wilderness Collective. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with 60 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit as a cancellation fee. Any balance payments can be held on file as a credit to be used towards future tours and services with Wilderness Collective. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to Wilderness Collective with 30 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit and any balance payments as a cancellation fee.
No refunds will be provided for any reason for unused portion of a trip once the trip begins, including if you leave a trip for any reason or have to be removed from a trip. The trip price is a package cost and refunds and credits are not available for services not used.
There are no exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy, including for reasons related to weather, terrorism, civil strife, personal, family or medical emergencies or any other circumstances beyond our control. For this and other reasons, we encourage you to purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance and travel protection (i.e., travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation services).
Wilderness Collective is not responsible for expenses incurred by Participants in preparing for a trip (eg. nonrefundable advance purchase air tickets, equipment, etc.) or for any additional arrangements pre- or post-departure date. The term applies whether the tour is altered, modified, or cancelled by us or by you for any reason. Because the tour may be cancelled when a minimum number of participants have not signed up, we recommend that you either purchase refundable air tickets or wait until we have confirmed with you approximately 3 months prior to the tour that we have a sufficient number of Participants.